Certified ISO/IEC 22301 Lead Auditor (CLA22301)
Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved.
Live online events
Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved. By becoming a PECB certified auditor, you will achieve a formal and independent recognition of your personal competences, and you qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body.
Recognizing the importance of an effective audit and the means used to successfully conduct it, PECB has designed the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training course. Attending this training course allows you to obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Through interactive sessions, explanatory information, exercises, and questions for discussion, you will be able to acquire knowledge on the business continuity management system as well as audit techniques and become competent to perform a BCMS audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques, and to manage an audit program and an audit team.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential. The internationally recognized “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and competences to audit organizations based on the requirements of ISO 22301 and auditing best practices.
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.
- Study Guide
- Experienced PECB Instructor
- Exam Voucher
- Certificate on Completion
- Refreshments (Classroom training)
Module 1: Introduction to business continuity management system (BCMS) and ISO 22301
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental principles of Business Continuity Management Systems Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
Module 2: Audit principles, preparation, and initiation of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Evidence based audit approach
- Initiating the audit
- Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
Module 3: On-site audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity report
Module 4: Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and the audit quality review
- Closing the audit
- Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Benefits of the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
Module 5: Certification Exam