An accredited postgraduate degree that is combined with three industry recognised professional certificates. The MSc in Cybersecurity can be completed entirely online.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The programme begins with three ICSI hands-on training courses which will grant you three industry-recognised professional certificates to immediately enhance your professional credentials. At the same time, you will be eligible to apply to the University of Central Lancashire for an academic assessment to qualify for the distance learning full MSc programme. This course structure is designed for a part-time pathway with a study duration of 1-3 years. The full MSc course consists of six modules (at 20 credits each) and an MSc Project/Dissertation (at 60 credits).
- Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing – ICSI | CPT Certified Penetration Tester (ICSI Module)
- Information Security Management – ICSI | CIL Certified ISO 27001 Implementer (ICSI Module)
- Digital Forensic Investigation – ICSI | CDFE Certified Digital Forensics Examiner (ICSI Module)
- Critical Analysis (University Module)
- Cyber Warfare (University Module)
- Cyber Defence (University Module)
- MSc Project (University Module)
What are the stages of the MSc programme?
- Successful completion of the ICSI | MasterPath Certificate in Cybersecurity
- Registration for MSc programme
- Top-up assessment to qualify for continued study as per UCLAN’s academic programme
- Successful completion of the three University modules:
- Successful completion of the University Final MSc Project
Is this an online programme?
The MSc in Cybersecurity can be completed entirely online.
In which UCLAN Campus is the online programme delivered?
The program is delivered at the UCLan Cyprus campus, upon completion of studies at UCLan Cyprus will result in a Double Degree (two MSc Cyber Security certificates) from the two Universities, UCLan Cyprus and UCLan UK recognized in EU and worldwide.
For more information please email [email protected].
University Of Central Lancashire
- ICSI | MasterPath Certificate in Cybersecurity
- High school certificate
- BA degree and transcripts
- English qualification (if applicable)
- 1 reference letter