For full and up-to-date admission details, please email us at email@example.com
Scholarships are available based on specific criteria. To apply please click here.
To be eligible to enrol in the programme, candidates must be able to submit the following:
- High school leaving certificate
- BA degree and transcripts
English language proficiency certificate (if applicable)
- 1 reference letter
- Full CV
IT Professionals with at least five years’ work experience in a relevant field will also be considered, subject to an interview with the university’s Head of Department or programme director.
- Successful completion of the three ICSI Cybersecurity course certifications (ICSI MasterPath Certificate in Cybersecurity)
- Application to UCLan’s MSc Cybersecurity programme
- Top-up assessment to qualify for continued study as per UCLan’s academic programme
- Successful completion of 3 University modules: Critical Analysis, Cyber Warfare, Cyber Defence
- Successful completion of the University’s Final MSc Project
The programme is delivered at the UCLan Cyprus campus. Upon completion of studies at UCLan Cyprus, students will receive a double degree with two MSc Cybersecurity certificates: one from UCLan Cyprus and the other from UCLan UK, both recognised in the EU and worldwide.